All-round financial administrator, Ft, Location: Son
Because of promotion of one of our employees, we are looking for an all-round financial administrator, M/F, full-time, for our location SON. Does working with figures energise you? Are you looking to get ahead in your career? Then we are looking for you!
Objective of the position
The All-Round Financial Administrator is responsible for the entire financial administration.
- Enters accounts of goods purchased, writes up the bank book and cash book and performs all kinds of occasional administrative work.
- Assists the head of accounting where necessary in performing all kinds of administrative work.
- Draws up the periodical report of the business unit where they do the books and discusses this with the BU manager.
Knowledge and expertise
- Knowledge of the Dutch language.
- Socially adept.
- Knowledge of administrative systems (Exact Globe).
- Knowledge of automation (MS Office).
- Good with numbers.
Desired level and experience
- Professional and intellectual capacities at higher professional education level.
- Financial administration education at least intermediate vocational level.
- At least 3 years’ demonstrable and relevant practical experience.
- Communication skills.
- Goal- and result-oriented.
- Able to work independently.
A competitive salary and good fringe benefits, a pleasant and informal atmosphere in a financially healthy and growing company.
Are you interested in this job opening?
Then send your CV and motivation with reference “Job Opening All-Round Financial Administrator” to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAO Fridi Meulendijks. For more information, you can call us on +31 (0)88-877 87 78.